Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We're Out of PGN!

Hallelujah! The long awaited "call from Kelly Jo" came today -- and it was GREAT news! We're out of PGN and are on the last leg to bringing Noe home!

I got KJ's message at 5:03 today and could hear in her voice that she had good news, but I was worried I'd missed her at the office and would have to wait all night to hear anything "official." Bless her heart though, she waited by the phone and twiddled her thumbs until I called back, and I'm still waiting for Chris to walk through the door (he finished up his second day at Cakebread today) to tell him!

So if I am interpreting the notes that I scribbled correctly, it looks like we should be going to Guatemala to pick Noe up in anywhere between 3-6 weeks. Oh my gosh! To have the worry of "what if we get kicked out of PGN?" gone is just amazing . . . oh -- Christopher's home, got to go!

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

denise garbinski said...

OH MY GOD! This is SO exciting. Congratulations to the two of you. I cannot wait to meet little Noe and your new family! XOXO,
denise